Conscious Dating 1 day workshop (we don't have any Conscious Dating workshops booked for this year - but please contact us to put your name on the list for future ones.)
Finding the Love of your Life and the Life that you Love !
Many people spend more time planning to buy a house than planning for their life partner - and yet choosing a partner is the single most important choice you will ever make - both emotionally, financially and health-wise.
Despite the almost 50% divorce statistics, many singles still stick to the 60's adage that "Love is all you need". And yet, though love and chemistry are essential, they are not only what you need. Conscious Dating will help you get crystal clear on all the other essentials you need for a wonderful, sustainable relationship.
With the right information, outlook, and support....finding your Soul Mate can be fun, enlightening, and quicker.
In the Conscious Dating Workshop you will:
• Become very clear on WHO you are, your values and life goals
• Become very clear on WHAT you want/need and require in a loving partnership
• Learn the skills of how to best use the internet for internet dating
• Other leading edge dating and flirting and relating skills
• Learn to identify your needs and get them met
• Build effective relationship skills
• Experience the love, intimacy, and connection that you desire
• Succeed in creating the fulfilling life partnership that you want.
• Identify and address trouble spots in your past relationships so you can prevent them from undermining your next relationship.
• Build your Self Esteem and Confidence
• Develop sustainable and increasing love, trust, intimacy, and connection with yourself first.
How does it work?
Conscious Dating is a full 1 day interactive workshop.
It also includes 6 follow-up fortnightly sessions where the group gets the opportunity to go much deeper into the material... to learn advanced skills; address relationship challenges, and practically implement the skills and tools learned in the program.
This follow up group is optional ie NOT an essential part of the workshop
You will get a professional manual to take with you and use in the follow-up sessions
WHO FOR: Singles or pre-committed couples - LGBT and poly-friendly
WHERE: Convivia - Bellingen. Address given on booking.
WHEN: Sunday, Nov 11th (plus 6 weekly 2.5 hour group sessions)
TIME: 9:30am - 5:00pm
COST: $95 early bird (paid in full before 5th November) - then $125.
And an additional $15 per session for the fortnightly follow up groups
FACILITATOR: Frances Amaroux - the Love Coach - 25years experienced Relationships and Sexuality Coach and Counsellor. More info on Frances here
BOOKINGS and PRE-PAYMENT ARE ESSENTIAL
PayPal, CreditCard or DebitCard
To pay securely online, click on the purple 'Add to Cart' button at the top of the page.
You will be taken to a form to fill in your contact information. We need this so that PayPal can verify your bank details.
You will also receive a confirmation email with all the logistics info for this event.
Or you can pay using Direct Debit to:
ACC NO 10050952 BSB 062697 (Commonwealth Bank)
Put your Surname and CD5 in the details section.
And then send an email email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know you have booked and paid.